Your boss is not just the person in charge who pays your salary, they play a big role in your life and your career. Let your boss know that you appreciate their guidance and leadership by getting them a gift they will love and appreciate. Finding a gift for your boss or simply making the day a special one for your boss is not easy but with help from us at The Little Box Co. celebrating your boss this Boss’s Day will be a breeze.
Whether your boss is male or female, we have the perfect gift for them. Get the Boss lady and boss man, a lovely gift box filled with wine, chocolates and snacks to enjoy while at the office or something like a bath pamper box for men or women to help them relax and unwind after a hectic day of hard work. Choosing a gift from our wide variety of men’s, women’s, gourmet and food & wine gifts on our website is very easy and you are guaranteed to find a gift you will like, and your boss will love.
Not sure what to get or do for Boss’s Day? Why not get the whole office involved in the celebration of Boss’s Day?
Here’s the five top tips for selecting a Boss’s Day Gift
- Get your colleagues to chip in and we will put together a custom box for your office for a small lunch time celebration.
- Find out what your boss likes, what wine he or she drinks if they are a wine lover, do they like tea or coffee and do they have a sweet tooth? Let us know and we will suggest a gift box that meets your needs.
- Customise a gift for your boss with a picture or a message especially for them. We have coasters, mousepads, keyrings and placemats that can be customised the way you want.
- Order in time, nothing is so dissapointing than to receive a gift late, get your order delivered a day in advance to ensure it is there on Boss’s Day.
- Make sure the delivery address is correct and that the building and the office unit – if in an office park is correct and on the order.